Saturday 9 April 2016

Recommended places to Breastfeed in Dorset

Looking for a nice quiet place to feed your baby? We have some recommendations from mums who have tried them.

If you know of a great place then please let us know dorset@mumsnetlocal.com

Bournemouth and Poole

Beales Bournemouth - Local mum said "I'm a big advocate of public breastfeeding but I also very much respect if a mum would like a bit of privacy, which is why I was thrilled to find Beales in Bournemouth have a baby changing room with a little side room with a comfy chair, its very quiet, I was in there ages changing both children and no one else came in, its on the 4th floor, I'll be remembering this spot when I come to Bournemouth!"

 
Also recommended are John Lewis in Branksome , Dingles in Bournemouth and Castlepoint.
 

In Parkstone Waitrose café is popular with breastfeeding mums and Greggs are very happy for mums to come in and feed.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment